Assistant Content Specialist – Adecco – Rotterdam Centrum
The Assistant Content Specialist will be responsible for assisting the Senior Content Specialist in creating and curating recipes, product and activation content on all UFS digital touchpoints of top 20 markets. Responsibilities include managing asset development for global campaign launches, content publishing, asset library management, providing content support to local markets and analysing dashboards to monitor content performance across the key touchpoints.
The role requires close collaboration with the Campaign and Operator Experience team to improve the user experience of the global UFS touchpoints.
Project management for asset creation of global campaigns:
- Create master copy files for markets to localize
- Work with the agency or the UX/UI team to create visual assets and landing pages that follow UFS brand guidelines
Content and brand guardian for global and local digital touchpoints (UFS.com, UFS app, Email&SMS, Social Media):
- Gather and check local publishing calendars and stay up to date on local content plans
- Gather local shareable and high-value content, e.g. recipe books, and make them available in a format that other countries can easily localize and use
Content management and asset librarian:
- Edit and publish content into web pages in Adobe Experience Manager and other 3rd party platforms
- Implement asset metadata standards and workflows of the UFS asset library
Comments are closed