WEB SEARCH EVALUATOR | Anywhere in Netherlands
At Appen, we work with 8 out of the top 10 global technology companies in the world to improve and optimize their products for users worldwide, including social media platforms, search engines, voice recognition systems, and eCommerce sites. The world of tech is moving fast, and since our founding in 1996 we rose to the challenge by becoming a publicly listed company and by building an international team that works in over 130 countries and in more than 180 languages.
Do you like searching for information on the web, and wonder why you see the results you do? If so, we are looking for new members of our Web Search Evaluator team. As an evaluator, you perform basic tasks online such as providing feedback on search results, advertisements and web page content. Your input helps technology companies craft a fun and useful experience for people who are searching for information around the world.
You Might Fit This Role If:
• You are looking for a flexible work opportunity where you contribute to projects and grow your skills
• You use search engines every day
• You enjoy working independently
• You want to do internet-based work from home
• Web Search Evaluator positions are part-time (up to 20 hours per week) and highly flexible
• The usual position requires 1-4 hours of work per day, 5-7 days a week
• Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Netherland
• Basic level of computer operational knowledge
• Fluent in Dutch language
To know more about the details of this job or create a profile with us, please proceed our site below;
Comments are closed